How do you see yourself unique in all the billions of people on earth or for that matter for all of time?

The question is applied to the premis how do see yourself as distinct special and purposefull. The spark that is in you that makes you - you.

Favorite Answer

Because each person IS unique. God only made one of each person who has ever lived, is living, and ever will live. That's really quite remarkable when you think about it.

I also know "who I am" in Jesus Christ. Which is all that really matters to me.

I know that God created me the way I am for a purpose. I am uniques and special to Him. I am the only one He created like He did. That makes me feel special and unique. That and the fact that He knows every hair on my head, how cool is that!

• vim

Ivan,

Under your premise

my uniqueness lies

in my essence.

I'm not perfect, but

even that is part of

my essence. Everything

I do, say, act upon, reject

is done differently than

every other human being

in the world. What I see,

say, believe, again, is

different from all others.

And that becomes my

essence. And yours,

which is unique to you

and you alone.

Stay well!

• R G

All the billions (6 of them ya?) would Identify me if they see me in the streets - because I have a unique face, I have a unique name, and I have my unique charactoristics !

I am sure that a person who knows me wouldn't walk up to you nad say are you XXXX YYYYYY ?

Well, I do see myselk unique. Not neccessarily special and purposeful. I am way to hard on myself to think that but I definately feel unique.

• Sketch

The atoms that compose my body right now are mine and nobody elses. What I chose to do with these atoms have the unique property of representing my existence.

I don't think I am unique or special. A few decades after I die my life will cease to have meaning to anyone not related to me.

No matter how many people are and were on Earth, each of us is still incredibly unique. God has the touch; I don't know how He does it, but somehow we are all our individual selves.

The thing that all people have in common is that they are different and unique. Being different is what makes us all the same.

My son makes me unique. In all the millions of combinations of men and women no one else has a son like mine.