Unsafe sex: Are you ready to be pregnant?

i wonder, if you do unsafe sex, are you ready to have a baby?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are little kids here everyday who are pregnant because they had unprotected sex. I just read a post from a 14 yo girl who's afraid to tell her parents. Stupid and sad.

• I'm married and still use lots of protection from getting pregnant. I have never had unsafe sex outside of marriage, but I know plenty of people who have. I honestly beleive that people who practise unsafe sex really just live for the moment and don't worry about the consequenses until there is a problem later down the line

• 1 decade ago

Unsafe sex, LOL. No, that's sex in an airplane that's being piloted by a participant in the sex.

If you're not ready to be pregnant, DON'T have sex. NO birth control method is 100% - otherwise, you're playing uteral Russian roulette.

-j.

• 1 decade ago

That's what cause a baby???? LOL There are worse things than babies that comes from unsafe sex.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rene,

I think most people who do it have to be, right?

(Not that I "do unsafe sex" myself.)

Emily

• 1 decade ago

No...because people who have unsafe sex are immature.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah y not, I all ready have 2 and I am married~

• 1 decade ago

i don't even want a baby why would i intentionally want to get pregnant when children annoy me..

• 1 decade ago

well iv ben with many laedies in my day and we neva hade any chldrens propr protction

• 1 decade ago

People think they are invincible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.