Unsafe sex: Are you ready to be pregnant?

i wonder, if you do unsafe sex, are you ready to have a baby?

Favorite Answer

There are little kids here everyday who are pregnant because they had unprotected sex. I just read a post from a 14 yo girl who's afraid to tell her parents. Stupid and sad.

• I'm married and still use lots of protection from getting pregnant. I have never had unsafe sex outside of marriage, but I know plenty of people who have. I honestly beleive that people who practise unsafe sex really just live for the moment and don't worry about the consequenses until there is a problem later down the line

Unsafe sex, LOL. No, that's sex in an airplane that's being piloted by a participant in the sex.

If you're not ready to be pregnant, DON'T have sex. NO birth control method is 100% - otherwise, you're playing uteral Russian roulette.

-j.

That's what cause a baby???? LOL There are worse things than babies that comes from unsafe sex.

Rene,

I think most people who do it have to be, right?

(Not that I "do unsafe sex" myself.)

Emily

No...because people who have unsafe sex are immature.

yeah y not, I all ready have 2 and I am married~

i don't even want a baby why would i intentionally want to get pregnant when children annoy me..

well iv ben with many laedies in my day and we neva hade any chldrens propr protction

People think they are invincible.