Why girls like to go shopping?

girl just have to go shopping every few days - whats up with that? why?

We want to? And we have hella more $$ to spend from not obsessing over the latest video games that costs $40 and lasts about 2 months until you beat it while clothes last a year or so depending on your age. We hate "repeating" outfits and wearing the same jacket/jeans 2-3 days in a row like most guys do. We just like to make ourselves look nice, is that a crime??

Not all women like to shop. Some women hate to shop because they just don't follow trends. There is nothing wrong with shopping, just as long as you don't go broke doing it.

i'm a fashion and merchandising major, and i have an internship with elle magazine... and to tell you the truth.. i think it like almost becomes a habit lol.. like if we see something cute we just HAVE to have it... or maybe you'll say "oh i can wear that on this holiday, or this would be good for this occasion" ... also, maybe some people shop for different things.. one day can be clothes.. one can be shoes.. one can be jewelry.. one can be handbags... it's complicated... i guess u just have to be a girl lol .. oh and i also just like having a bunch of brand new clothes to choose from..

hey, a girl needs a variety =]

xox- amanda

I don't go shopping THAT often...but I like to go once in a while. I like getting new clothes, and shopping relaxes me. Retail therapy is great!

Dude we girls love cloths and accessories get used to it

we like cloths so boys love and are crazy about the girls that are wearing them

Boys just get what they want and leave

girls see there friends at the mall and talk to them

plus if your me your dog chews up your bras

boys their boxers

i know this because im 17

Source(s): =o)

It's so fun! I love getting home and going through my new stuff- it's just magical, but hard to explain. Why do boys like watching football? The sexes are very different, and we must come to terms with that. : )

We enjoy to pick up the latest clothing and accesories that are fashionable. Besides, guys like it when ladies dress nice, and shopping is the way to do that for our man. haha.

Dont stereotype!!

I am a girl and I hate shopping with passion

we like to shop just like guys like games and cars and girls and tools. u men have all these things u love how come we can't have one too? it makes up feel hot about our self we want to look hot for guys or the guys we are dating

That is an unfair generalization. I am a woman, and I do not enjoy shopping.