brookey asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

is there anyone out there to love me?

i just had a bad break up and i dont no what to do. i need someone out there who shares the same characteristics as me

Favorite Answer

wait till all these freaks figure out your a dude.

Dont go searching for somebody with the same characteristics as you. Wait until you find somebody you truely love regardless of what they like, what they do ...etc. If you rush it you might make a HUGE mistake. For now, do stuff YOU like to do. Part of the fun of being single is the freedom so try and enjoy it and you'll run in to somebody you like.

Sure there is someone out there to love you. Don't let one bad breakup either scare you away from trying more or drive you into the arms of someone unworthy. Just shift your focus to doing good for others, and you'll find someone who will be good for you. Tell yourself you're a good person, and don't rush it. It will happen. When you stop chasing it, the butterfly will come and gently sit on your shoulder. Believe in yourself, and be calm. Good luck.

yeah I could use a chat two I have the yahoo im and my name is popeye1285 send me a msg and I could probably cheer ya up atleast for a moment I am 21yr old male and working on some homework on a sat night I could use a friend I am a little left out cause my mom with grandma out of state cause she is got cancer and my dad lonely and my best friend also my brother is camping so I could use a smile to!

me 2 i just had a break up with my bf and he's of jock and im a cheerleader im 16 and i just had a baby with him then he called me a slut and he cuts the babys arm and leaves a scar :( this happened 2 day now this guy comes up and punched me in the head i passed out and it was his friends brother im in the hospital no report im ok !!!!!!!!! really

this was all a made up

theres always someone out there im in the same boat im looking for someone to hang out and hug to but theres always someone you just have to find the one

I'll love you come over and get a hug. Will you pick up some gummi worm's on your way.

• ?

yes there is someone out there for you , you just need to look for them in the right place

did the break up happen at a baseball game ? i guess i dont understand.

11 home runs.