Women exposed to chlaymdia show simptoms how soon?

How soon after exposer to chlaymdia do woman start to have simptoms?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My best friend had chlaymdia. She didn't show symptoms for around three months of having sex with her boyfriend. Then she started to have pain during sex..like excruciating pain when the penis goes deep right up to the cervix. Before that she had troubles with irregular bleeding during the month. Some women show no signs at all...it will vary from person to person. If you think you may have it just get a test from your GP. It takes 2 days for results. Then you will know for sure. Then if you do have it...its just two pills at the same time and the antibiotics work almost instantly....so you'll be clear in a week. Goodluck

• 1 decade ago

Your symptoms, if you have any, will be very mild. Often women don't display any symptoms, which is dangerous. Untreated chlaymidia can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility. If you notice less wetness during arousal, or a more foul odor after sex than usual, you might want to get checked. You should get a pap test every year, and you should ask them at the time of the test to test for chlaymidia (some clinics do it automatically, but at many you have to request it). I hope that helps.

• 1 decade ago

Symptoms

Most of the women do not show any symptoms. Also about half of the affected men do not show any symptoms. In women, symptoms may include- burning during urination, discharge from vagina, lower back or abdominal pain, pain during sexual contact, and bleeding between the menstrual cycles. In men, the symptoms may be- burning pain during urination, discharge from genitals, swollen testicles or pain in testicles, etc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.pillsmarket.com , for your condition i would suggest www.pillsmarket.com!

great service and great prices

fast over night meds, No Former RX Needed...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

some never do the only way they know is by regular checkups

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.