Okay..does anyone else have this pet peeve?

I asked the other day about "your" and "you're" misuse - my newest pet peeve - "ur" for "your" - AUGH!

Sorry - thanks for the vent. Have a good (and hopefully three-day) weekend!

-j.

Favorite Answer

I agree. Not only is "ur" annoying, but it's sometimes used in the wrong way. Just hate abbreviations. Except the obvious ones.

a million: commencing place that doesn’t journey 2: Unflattering eye makeup colorings, 3: unflattering lipstick colorings, 4: people who purely use q-advice to coach shadow. 5: flaky/clumpy mascara 6: commencing place that’s been slathered on and not blended out so which you will discover it caked on the exterior 7: rather obvious blush. 8: faux tans that look great faux, 9: glitter everywhere 10: Heavy eyeliner. (scene) 11: throughout lid coloration. 12: I hate it as quickly as I can’t seem to pencil my eyebrow hairs and that i finally end up with an overdone foreheadwith all the colour on the exterior, no longer the hairs ____________________________ 13: while eyeliner smears 14: undesirable lip liner 15: awesome blue eyeshadow with awesome pink lips sixteen: while my mascara smears on my eyelid! 17: Eyeshadow that isn't pigmented sufficient. 18: while females placed on too lots eyeliner on the backside. 19: Seeing females devoid of ideal blended shadow. 20:while a product i admire is discontinued. 21: females who use too lots bronzer. 22: females who go too loopy with eyebrow pencils. 23: great sticky lip gloss. I merely hate the feel of it . 24: colored mascara. to grant you some:)

Yes

I do have a pet peeve with bad grammar. My biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouth open.

It drives me crazy when people use the word anxious when they really mean eager -- that's my little pet peeve. :)

I haven't figured out a lot of this computer talk! Have a good week end also.

Wow. Yes. I hate that too! People are so lazy these days.

don't have a prob with that in ffact I use that one a lot so ur not the same as me.

Yep, I'm right there with you on that. Drives me insane.

wow... you sure know how to worry about the important stuff