Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my girl and i did it for the first time last night it did not go well.?

it was hard to get it started and then it hurt her how can i fix it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like any other muscles, you need to stretch before you try to, um, work them out ;) So, try a little manual foreplay to get her ready for penetration. Try one, then two and probably three fingers before you move on to the main event, but go very slow and don't make her feel like she has to do it. Fear of pain can cause tension including muscle tension, so that may make her too tight to try penile insertion. After you've digitally warmed her up, don't just go for it, slowly press the head of your penis against her vaginal entrance, push-go back-push- go back- and eventually she should relax enough to accept you; you should enter fairly easily once she is ready, and ease it in and go in and out slowly the first few thrusts. Working her G-spot can get her more aroused and wanting to keep going. Anyhow, go slow don't pressure her and, as others have said LUBE is great; it eases entry and reduces friction, use some during preparation on your fingers to coat her inner vagina.

• 1 decade ago

Well, what are you trying to fix? If she is mad at you, she shouldn't be, it does usually hurt the first time and hard to get it started, this is normal. Sounds like she was a virgin, sex will only get better with practice and patience. Unless you were rough or forceful with her I don't see that you did anything that needs to be fixed. Perhaps she is not mature enough to handle a sexual relationship and you both should think about whether this is where you should be right now in your relationship. I hope you used condoms for STD's and she is on birth control, we all need to practice safe and responsible sex. Good Luck!!

• 1 decade ago

The first time is experience, not ecstasy. Don't scare yourself or her with judgments about how well it did or didn't go.

Give sex a rest for the next few days and do some other pleasant things with her in the meantime to show your appreciation of her and your interest in her and her needs. No need to have a big discussion on round 1. Just relax and let round 2 come when the time's right. (Practice will eliminate the discomfort she had.)

Source(s): Life on earth.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it was her first time then the answer is no. It's going to hurt the first few times. Well I would not say hurt but rather uncomfortable, but after you guys do it a few times things will ease up. But like I said if this was her first time and you were as gentle as you could be then there is nothing you could have done to stop it from hurting. She has to be willing to do it a few more times in order to get pass this stage. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It'll hurt for the first time,maybe couple times after that but it'll be alright.

• 1 decade ago

slow down, let her get ready for the experience, and you may consider some personal lubricant. this should be a good experience, but the first time is always awkward.

• 1 decade ago

it's going to be uncomfortable for the first few times. just use a lot of lubricant and take it very slow...and use a condom.

• 1 decade ago

Lots of lube and fore play. i had the same problem. she has to be very excited and you have to go slow for the first few times. oral helps for both.

• 1 decade ago

wait a while to try again end when u do get it started first have her give a ******** to have her more relaxed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

next time stick it in the right hole

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.