Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you believe in Destiny?

I'd like you to expound on this subject as much as you'd like to. Don't hold back. Thanks guys!

Favorite Answer

yes, God does have a destiny for all of us whether or not we believe it and it has already begun for me!!

Yes, I definitely believe in destiny. I've experienced soooo many things so far in my life that has made me a believer...a few years ago I was offered a job with a great company, great pay, benefits etc...I would go to New York City for two weeks of training---I declined the offer it was a hard decision after weighing all the pros's & cons there was definetly more pros...but something told me--- no wait something better is coming your way...had I taken the job I would have been in one of the towers/ world trade center on 9 eleven! Another job offer ...very attractive with a national consulting firm . with over a 100 year solid history..a week after I decided not to go to the final interveiw the comapny was all over the national news for fraudulent behavior...I don't think the company ever bounced back..also on numerous occasins when i've traveled I changed my itinerary at the last minute only to bump into an old freind who I hadn't seen in years. I worked for a fortune 500 company and decided to test my powers I pointed up to one of the companys largest buildings and told several business associates for a few months that I was going to have an office in a particular spot. A little less than a year later I was offered a position in the particular building on the particular floor I had pointed to! Now ,if I could just speed up the process of getting the winning Lottery numbers...

• B V

I do 100%,, I do however also believe that it sucks!!!! I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was my destiny to meet my hubby,, and I am greatful for that,, but I also know that he's not the "one" for me he's not my one true love,, and just as destiny would have it I just meet the man I was made to be with. I know that this is teaching me something,, but I am not sure what.

I believe that you can choose to follow things on your own free will, but I think in the end there's a reason everything happens.

Absolutely. You need to appreciate the roads you took to get where you are. One change, one different decision, the slightest thing and you may not be here, right now.

I think if you offer someone a chance to change one thing in their lives 90% will consider the effects that ONE change will have on the REST of their lives and refuse. Even the bad stuff we get through to get us somewhere in life, stronger, smarter and closer to the person we are supposed to be.

So, yes, destiny is the road we travel without knowing it. You make decisions everyday that lead you to where you are supposed to be.

Probably. It's a bumpy road getting there. The final part of destiny is death.

Yes, I believe that everything happens for it's intended reason. We are destined to meet certain people both romantically and platonically.

I believe that you create your own destiny.

yes destiny and fate and faith. the future is the future and thats how we get by.

i really do believe in destiny... but I also believe that you can modify it anytime and anyway you want to.

Yes I do