Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

How many of u always rebel with some matters?

i'm 1of 'em.

Favorite Answer

dude look i am 22 and i still live at home but i am rebellious with some of there stupid rules. because i can do what i want when i want as long as i don't break the rules. everyone when they hit 18 doesn't need to follow the rules. they just need to know whne to break them and fly with the fire in the sky and when to stay at ground level..

I thought I was becoming a rebel child, but then I saw what my friend was doing behind her parents backs and even in front of them!! I am friends with a gay guy and my mom doesn't like it, and i pierced my ears a second time( but i had to have permission) I guess I am not much of a rebel!!

Im a born REBEL and love every minute of it

all the time

i do my own thing and dont take crap from anyone and i am very forward and i tell it like it is and i have made ppl cry b4 doin it

i am especially when someone tells me not to do somethin i wanna do it that much more!

don't really know lost count