my fiend slept over last night and wet the bed?

shes 13 and its nasty that she is still wetting the bed wat sould i tell her to do

i meant friend

Favorite Answer

I'm sure she already know she wet the bed

and her parents are trying to do something about it

leave it alone.. she must feel VERY embarrassed

and if you were a true good friend.. you'll say nothing

• Rvn

When I was in high school a few girls slept over and one of them wet herself. We had all slept in a bunch of covers and pillows on the floor. I never said anything to her. She wasn't really a close friend of mine but was a friend of a friend. I just thought how really sad for her that she obviously had some kind of a physical problem not to be able to control it by that age. And I figured her embarrassment and the knowledge of her problem were probably burden enough for her without anyone making comments. I just left well enough alone. Years later when I was having difficulty potty training my second child, my dad told me not to worry because he had wet the bed until his teens and that you always grow out of it eventually. I felt awful that he had to go through that, too.

if it is your friend you should ask her if she has seen a doctor about it. Let her know in a nice way that she needs to bring a sheet next time she comes to visit. There are special sheets for people who wet beds. Dont make her feel bad. After all, I cant imagine a person who enjoys peeing in the bed.

Ask her if it was a one time thing or if she wets the bed on a regular basis due to medical issues. Help her not be ashamed if she has a porblem, and request that she wear diapers next time she sleeps over to keep everything dry. Don't make fun of her for it and be discreet.

Girls who have experienced a trauma, like the death of someone close to them or a molestation or rape, may be more likely to wet the bed. Also, bed wetting may be a sign of an undiscovered disease. Be very gentle with her feelings, but maybe sugest that she talk to a trusted adult about seeing a doctor to rule out any major problems.

First if your truly this persons friend, don't refer to bed wetting as nasty. Urine is sterile, unless infection known as urinary tract infection is present. Could be several things, first infection, secondly a sign of sexual abuse, or a genetic disorder in the urinary/reproductive system. Talk to your friend, kindly suggest, her seeing a medical doctor, after the evaluation with the medical Doctor he/she can determine course of action from there. Do be a true friend, this Begins with not judging. Best of luck to you and I pray your true to your friend.

Tell her nothing and use a bed liner if she comes over again. You don't want to embarrass your friend under any circumstances.

Perhaps she felt awkward asking to use your bathroom, or didn't know where it is. Next time you do a sleep over, show your guest the potty and put on a night light. :)

i had a cuz that did that ONE time. she had WAY too much water. but she`s never done it before. and she still doesn`t do it. and that was 3 years ago.

wash the sheets.

foorget about it.

don`t say anything.

I wouldn't say anything, she has a problem that is very embarrassing for her. Some people just cannot help it. her parents should be getting some medical attention for her.