What should I do for my 17th birthday?

I cant decide if I should have my friends over or just do something with my girlfriend that night cause she says she has something special for me O.o :) but after that day we have school...I would rather do something with my girlfriend cause we don't get to see each other everyday barely every week

Update:

Me and her go to a different school 4 miles apart no biggy I can drive and have a job so do actually see her atleast 3 -4 times a week if shes like at a volleyball game..but sometimes she has to work or I have to work

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Enjoy every moment your birthday with your girlfriend. Dont have high expectation,just relax and go with what she has palnned. Have a return card ready having Thank You written 17 times for the special she has planned for you.

Njoy and have a Blast on your special Day. Best wishes in Advance

• 1 decade ago

I think you answered your own question.If you care about your girlfriend and don't get to see her very often what better way to spend your "special" day? There are other nights to get together with your friends so grab the chance and enjoy every moment with your girlfriend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

• fresh2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Get laid.

You only see your girlfriend 'barely every week'?

What's up with that?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd wish to be turning 17 again =(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Girlfriend...she'll appreciate it. See your friends on the weekend, you can stay out longer. :)

• 1 decade ago

Stay with your girlfriend, and don't expect anything!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my first true love broke up with me on my 17 birthday . :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

***** stay ur *** at home and watch a movie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.