Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Your life is most like which disney movie ?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe high school musical...lol!

because back in high school, i did lots of theatre and singing.... so that's probably it.

• 1 decade ago

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

• 1 decade ago

I'd have to say Cinderella. I have a BF and 2 kids who demand all my time cooking, cleaning, shopping, bathing, dressing and otherwise waiting on and I work 50 hours a week. I also have an obsession with shoes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Three Callabreros

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

perhaps I would say that my life as most everyone else's is like The Lion King because it takes us through the beginning of a life: joy happiness, success, failure, deathly afraid, judgement, blame, deception, and in the end a happy one.

Perhaps this is the ideal life hmnn?

The theme is what gets me the most and that is The Circle Of Life makes you kinda think doesn't it?

• 1 decade ago

Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tall Tale

Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...

Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?

Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of the Rio Grande. I'm Pecos Bill.

• 1 decade ago

Fun and Fancy Free

• 1 decade ago

Cinderella....My life is better since I got married. I'm lucky and I know it. Life before...Not too great.

• 1 decade ago

um jeez I don't know I never thought about that.

o, fox and the hound I have had to leave a lot of my friends...

which one is ur life like?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know i havent goten to the part were it turns good and sweet. So i would say Cinderella, so far any way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.