Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Your life is most like which disney movie ?

Favorite Answer

maybe high school musical...lol!

because back in high school, i did lots of theatre and singing.... so that's probably it.

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

I'd have to say Cinderella. I have a BF and 2 kids who demand all my time cooking, cleaning, shopping, bathing, dressing and otherwise waiting on and I work 50 hours a week. I also have an obsession with shoes.

The Three Callabreros

perhaps I would say that my life as most everyone else's is like The Lion King because it takes us through the beginning of a life: joy happiness, success, failure, deathly afraid, judgement, blame, deception, and in the end a happy one.

Perhaps this is the ideal life hmnn?

The theme is what gets me the most and that is The Circle Of Life makes you kinda think doesn't it?

Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs!

Tall Tale

Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...

Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?

Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of the Rio Grande. I'm Pecos Bill.

Fun and Fancy Free

Cinderella....My life is better since I got married. I'm lucky and I know it. Life before...Not too great.

um jeez I don't know I never thought about that.

o, fox and the hound I have had to leave a lot of my friends...

which one is ur life like?

i dont know i havent goten to the part were it turns good and sweet. So i would say Cinderella, so far any way.