Where is a website where i can get day-to-day information about Air Force BMT?

When I finish my associate's degree, I plan to enlist in the Air Force and I've searched to try to find detailed information but i am not sure where to look.

Favorite Answer

First you will hear a great style of screaming because of the fact the ( Drill instructors) bark orders. There are haircuts, new protection stress clothing, and pictures, wellbeing examine ups. you will study the thank you to march in a uncomplicated way the 1st week. ( to circulate from one place to a distinctive) by the way first week does not count variety in boot camp. Your education starts off the 2nd week. the 1st week is approximately getting you waiting for boot camp. Your days are long ( 15 hours you will shop busy) First week is nerve-racking. you do no longer understand while you're coming or going. desire this facilitates.

Check out www.af.mil

it is like summer camp, I would not worry about it, it is not like you are joining the military or anything