Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

eyelashes?

which mascara would you recommend ? ive used lash exact by covergirl and i like it but what else would you recommend?

Favorite Answer

i love featherlash by loreal - my lashes look fantastic and there's no clumping. great lash my maybelline is good, too and cheaper.

I have really short eyelashes, and I find that Clinique Lash Building Primer really helps them look long and stay curled all day [$12.50 at Clinique counters]. I use CoverGirl Lash Exact over top, which, you're right, is a great mascara [$7.50 at drugstores]. I also love Benefit Bad Gal Lash, though it's a little pricier [$19.00 at Sephora and Benefit counters].

My best advice for you is to get a good eyelash curler. Some swear by the Shu Uemura eyelash curler [$18 at Sephora], but I think that the Tweezerman Pro Super Curl eyelash curler [$5-7.00 at drugstores] works well, even on short lashes. Try turning on your blow dryer and heating the surface of your eyelash curler for a few seconds to keep the curl all day long.

Hope this helps!

mac mascara ore the ones withe the white coat first then black make em look very long or try adding 3 individual false lashes they come in little bunches instead of a big band apply to the outer third of top lashes they look very pretty

Maybelline XXL, Shu Uemura Volume precise waterproof

Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black, its the best one so far.

If you want to splurge then buy Diorshow Mascara by Dior, its so lengthening and makes your lashes look so lush.

Rimmell makes a good one...I think it's called Spandex or somethign like that...works really good and it's pretty inexpensive. I also like Mary Kay's.

Get some waterproof cheap black kind or get some from Avon, waterproof kind that dont run.

Only the best "Quinique or Estee lauder"

I like the one that last all day..don't use make up much..couldn't tell ya the name..lol

you could try avon they have alot of different types of mascara