rokkon asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why is this happening?

Whenever I post a question on Yahoo! Answers, I either get a dumb, uninformed answer, or I get an failed attempt at a smart answer from a dumb person. In my recent question about making my own religion, I got a couple of answers that basically said "change your name to L. Ron Hubbard, and call your religion Scientology." I stated a difference between me and LRH, and thankfully those answers stopped coming. But then I start getting answers saying that I should not stray from God. I quickly stated that I'm still worshipping the same god as I did before, but the answers did not stop coming. And in another question about whether I'm the only one getting spoiled, then worked like a slave, I must have forgotten to state HOW I was spoiled (physically, not mentally), because people were immediately calling me selfish, and unfoundedly assuming that I thought I really was the only kid this had happened to, in which case I wouldn't have posted the question. More details later.

Favorite Answer

Welcome to Yahoo!Answers

I am not familiar with your previous question/s but I understand your quandary. SOME of the people on the site use it for a free for all and say what ever they wish - even if it does not have anything to do with the original question - sorry about this and I hope those who were non-informed will leave you alone - God bless!@

I would just read all the answers and be entertained by them, you may not get a single intelligent answer, but then it's Yahoo Answers and not a website dedicated to profound answers of religious aspects. Maybe you should go ask that same question here:

This is yahoo answers, its a public forum, children and dumbasses have access to it and until they start putting some rescrictions on it your going to continue getting the childish DUMB answers.

• Your always putting yourself out there,by asking Questions.Do not take many Answers serious,many don't know the answer.Someone,usually will answer ,in time.

thats yahoo answers for you man

• there are some people that they need to a keydoad away from

some people are mean

well MABE UR QUESTIONS ARE TO LONG

HUH?

welcome to our world,