Its about the movie silent hill...?

i understand EVERYTHING pretty much.... but the only thing i don't understand is why that nurse was down in that hospital crying with the burned girl.... and what was wrong with the nurse? why did allessa hurt her or whatever?

Favorite Answer

The nurse looked in to the curtain and saw Allessa. The nurse was horrified by how badly Allessa was deformed. She rushed out of the room and appears like she is about to vomit. It just reminded Allessa of how bad her situation was and she hated it. In the scene where the mother finds Allessa, the nurse always had her back to the mother. There was one split moment where you see the nurse's face. Allessa had blind her.

I agree w/ Southern belle It was a waste of time and money, I really liked the first ps game but its all gone downhill since then

That movie kicked ***!!! She hurt her because she wanted revenge, and she burned her eyes for looking at her.

That was the stupidest movie I have ever seen.