Lv 6
  asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is Yahoo!Answers becoming more like a chat room and less like a place to get answers?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo need to change it's name too "Yahoo!Opinions" instead of Answers.

• 1 decade ago

I'll play your game.... Is Yahoo!Answers becoming more like a chat room and less like a place to get answers?

• 4 years ago

sometimes genuine. some in right here placed up questions purely for the objective of interest & attempting to initiate fights/drama too many egos in right here that take this place too heavily for his or her very own solid. that's totally frightening how some right here use this place as their lifeline & then experience like a fish out of water in the event that they're far off from right here for even 5 minutes.

• 1 decade ago

Is this a question you really needed answered, or were you just looking for people to confirm your opinion?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, but don't get discouraged. There's still lots of good stuff out there. You just have to hunt for it - like buried treasure.

• 1 decade ago

I did not realize this game is about answering questions, I thought it's all about point gathering

• JoeIQ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You can get good answers if you ask good questions. I've got some good ones.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. people don't ask questions they need to know, they do it for fun.

• 1 decade ago

yes i think so but it is so much fun! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.