asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is Yahoo!Answers becoming more like a chat room and less like a place to get answers?

Favorite Answer

Yahoo need to change it's name too "Yahoo!Opinions" instead of Answers.

I'll play your game.... Is Yahoo!Answers becoming more like a chat room and less like a place to get answers?

sometimes genuine. some in right here placed up questions purely for the objective of interest & attempting to initiate fights/drama too many egos in right here that take this place too heavily for his or her very own solid. that's totally frightening how some right here use this place as their lifeline & then experience like a fish out of water in the event that they're far off from right here for even 5 minutes.

Is this a question you really needed answered, or were you just looking for people to confirm your opinion?

Yes, but don't get discouraged. There's still lots of good stuff out there. You just have to hunt for it - like buried treasure.

I did not realize this game is about answering questions, I thought it's all about point gathering

• JoeIQ

You can get good answers if you ask good questions. I've got some good ones.

yes

yes. people don't ask questions they need to know, they do it for fun.

yes i think so but it is so much fun! lol