What is the piercing that I see many young kids with??

it is in the ear, beginning of the ear canal/cartilage

Favorite Answer

if it is a bar across the top part of the ear, it is called the industrial ear piercing, i think thats what its called, im pretty sure. one of my friends got hers done. she said it hurt pretty bad but its a very uniquie piercing and looks pretty cool.

or do you mean the one that is closer to the lobe? not sure what that one is called, but i heard that one hurts pretty bad too and is harder to change the earring.

not sure if thats what you were asking about but i tried to help. blessed be.

its a form of self expression. normaly the faze will end for a person. part of the reason in most states someone can get a piercing at the age of 16 without a parents permission. I have a 16 soon to be 17 year old brother who just got his lip pierced.

• 1

I have 8 on my ears ...I have it on my cartilage as well...I don't really understand ur question

I JUST HEARD THAT THE KIDS NOW ARE PUTTING THINGS IN THEIR EAR HOLES TO INCREASE THEIR SIZE LIKE WE'VE SEEN IN INDIAN OR AFRICAN TRIBES. OH, WHEN WILL IT END?

no meaning really.. there are places that indicate sexual pref, wicca or political views but mostly?.. needy attention seekers.

• Angel

ya the cartlage

all this piercing stuff is passe. the new phad is amputation.