What is the piercing that I see many young kids with??

it is in the ear, beginning of the ear canal/cartilage

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if it is a bar across the top part of the ear, it is called the industrial ear piercing, i think thats what its called, im pretty sure. one of my friends got hers done. she said it hurt pretty bad but its a very uniquie piercing and looks pretty cool.

or do you mean the one that is closer to the lobe? not sure what that one is called, but i heard that one hurts pretty bad too and is harder to change the earring.

not sure if thats what you were asking about but i tried to help. blessed be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a form of self expression. normaly the faze will end for a person. part of the reason in most states someone can get a piercing at the age of 16 without a parents permission. I have a 16 soon to be 17 year old brother who just got his lip pierced.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have 8 on my ears ...I have it on my cartilage as well...I don't really understand ur question

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I JUST HEARD THAT THE KIDS NOW ARE PUTTING THINGS IN THEIR EAR HOLES TO INCREASE THEIR SIZE LIKE WE'VE SEEN IN INDIAN OR AFRICAN TRIBES. OH, WHEN WILL IT END?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no meaning really.. there are places that indicate sexual pref, wicca or political views but mostly?.. needy attention seekers.

• Angel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ya the cartlage

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all this piercing stuff is passe. the new phad is amputation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.