Why does the Disney Channel make everyone lip sync?

And, no, I'm not a pedophile! My 7-year-old is watching it, so give me a break! Anyway, I have noticed everytime someone sings 'live' on Disney, they always make them lip sync. I happen to know Raven and Adrienne Bailón are actually really good singers, so it's not because they sound terrible...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not just Disney. That practice has been common since the variety shows of the 70's!

It might be more noticable on Disney as the performers tend to be very inexperienced.

• 1 decade ago

its probably because its hard for them to sing and dance at the same time. They probably wouldn't sing as good if they were tired from all the dancing. I've noticed that not only disney channel stars lip sync. Celebs do it too.

• dinovi
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Disney has develop into new career launcher for youthful human beings - basically seem at each and every of the singers/actresses/and so on that got here from Disney. Now, youthful human beings and youthful little ones see that and that all of them wanna get on Disney if you need to develop into stars.

• cuz disney channel sucks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because disney channel is lame.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because the target audience doesn't know or care.

• 1 decade ago

I hate that channel......I mean it went down hill quick

• 1 decade ago

because they can't sing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.