Is anyone else currently having violent weather from the remnants of Ernesto?

I'm in central NJ and I'm surprised that the power is still on! It's been raining buckets all day and the wind hasn't stopped. I lost count at how many trees have toppled and am glad that none have hit my house as of yet!!

Favorite Answer

No, been there done that

It has been so windy all day, the power is out at some spots in town. Though I live near a hospital, so we are always the first to get the power back. I don't live in NJ. I live waaay farther north. I guess that rain will be headed up here in a few hours, we'll have it by tomorrow if it doesn't break up by then. But because of the convient location of rivers and mountains, we get no extreme weather.

I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and even we are feeling Ernesto's wrath! Although the winds up here aren't as strong as what you appear to be getting, they have been steady all day. The temperature is 10 degrees (Celsius) lower than it should be. And the amount of rain we have had all day is certainly going to leave my grass green and lush for the rest of the year! It's not supposed to stop until noon tomorrow either (maybe).

I'm in upstate NY. We've had some hefty winds, but no rain to speak of yet. Guess we should count our blessings. Had to stake my Dahlias because the wind was blowing them right over. And they haven't blossomed yet. Sorry you're having so much rain. Glad you still have power, though! God bless!

Nope, it was nice and sunny here in Orlando. Ernesto left on Wednesday and hasn't been back since...not even a phone call.

I live in Indiana and the temp is 15 degrees cooler than it should be for this time of year. Raining and very windy.

I live in Virginia and we got it yesterday. The wind was kinda high but boy did it rain!!!!! We had a little localized flooding, thats about it.

Im in Brooklyn. Rain all day with gusts of wind from tiome tio time

iv had rain, starting today at lunch, i live in southern Ontario

Nope. Sunny and nice here.

wow that a lot of rain we got lots of hail