Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Answer this, people!! :b?

What's your description of the perfect person?? :)

Favorite Answer

ME! i am the greatest, most talented, shmartest, sexyest, most perfect person on the planit and the best guitar player, singer and songwritter there ever was or will ever be! all my origanel song's are way beter then annyhting on the radeo and everyboddy i meat that hears me play them tells me they do not undershtand how come i am not famos yet cause i am so amazzing and talented! i am going to become a famos rock shtar and conker the world! i am the funnyest person in the world to and the best dancer and the best cook also. i am supeareor to everyboddy and am idolised and loved by everyboddy that ever meats me. i am to perfect for words.

My beautiful wife. That is my idea of perfection in a human being.

Truthful,not stuck on themselves. caring about others and kind to people. Someone who has class and manners and doesn't try to hard. A real person and not someone trying to be someone they aren't.

• mhiaa

Basically the "Golden Rule." They always treat people the way they want to be treated.

Loving and honest. Hardworking. And loyal - definately loyal!

Honest,Fun-loving,Easy to talk to,and able to laugh at herself.

Now, answer MY question, please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agnq....

Faithfull and honest.

happy, honesty ,helpful,hardworking,and faithful oh and caring.