Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Which of these book titles interests you most?

I'm writing a book, and want to see which of my possible titles will attract the most attention. So here goes!

1. Nightfall

2. Fallen Night

3. Night Fallen

4. Twisted Fate

5. Twist of Fate

6. After Nightfall

7. Broken Night

8. Shattered Night

9. Shattered Fate

10. Shattered

I won't tell you anything else about the book, only that it is meant for young adults, and I want a title that is thought provoking and innovative. Please, no other suggestions! Work with what I've got already!

Favorite Answer

It all depends on what it is about.

If its about child abuse = 1,2,3,6,7,8

Horror = 1,3,6,7,8

Thriller = all

Love - 1,4,5,

Hope this helps?

Shattered Fate

Shattered Fate

Twisted Fate or Fallen Night

Honestly, I don't look at the book titles when I borrow/buy a book. The size of the book (bigger is better) and the cover art is what attracts me.

With your question, you really out to include a synopsis of the story. You're asking for people's opinions for a title which shold be relavant with the story. We're not trying to pick a name for a cologne.

Frakly, all your title suggestions are cliche and passe. They're hardly "thought-provoking." I'm sure you can find many of them already used on multitudes of trashy romance novels with all their recycles plots that are the sole reading material of lonely housewives everywhere.

My suggestion, write the book first then figure out the title.

Twisted Fate

I myself am a 'young adult' meaning i'm 13-16 LOL but i really like number 4) Twisted Fate & 7) Broken Night.

Those two really catch my attention. Ur book really sounds interesting just by the titles u've put down.

I like "Night Fallen", it is the most intriguing, best choice by far. I don't think there is a book with such title out there, while "Nightfall" and "Shattered" seem too trite.

"Shattered Night" and "Twist of Fate" sound like Lifestyle channel movies.

Good luck with your book!

• ?

#s 1, 5, 8, possibly 9, and 10 have already been taken. Honestly, when your book is published, the editors at the publishing house will come up with an amazing title - something so tricky it'll make you go, "Now why couldn't I think of that?!" But that's what editors do. Just give your manuscript a title so that you have something to call it for now.

Source(s): I'm an author.

I'd most likely buy 4, 7, 8, or 9 ... the suggestion of "shattered" or "twisted" promises entertaining conflict.

4. Twisted Fate