Nibby asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Is "I've run out of clean clothes" a legitimate excuse to cancel plans?

My friends and I had plans this evening but nothing fussy or formal. One of them called to cancel saying that she had run out of clean clothes. I think this is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard. Am I wrong?

Favorite Answer

That is absolutely no excuse to cancel plans! Unless she is the busiest person in the world, she should have been able to plan on getting her laundry done to go out. Also, couldn't she borrow clothes from someone? Sounds like you were ditched hardcore.

you could "think of" something you like yet that would not make it real. i'm able to think of I even have fluffy pink fur and wings, yet when I step out of the third floor window and attempt to fly, i'm going to be certain i won't be in a position to in a 2d. God owes us not something. He has given us each and every thing we've and are: life, a physique, a planet to stay to tell the story...and, btw, the possibility of understanding Him in my view by way of Jesus Christ. We do our maximum suitable using fact we % to, not for any eventual "reward." once you're doing stuff for applause, reward, or attractiveness, it is not altruistic. this is horse-paying for and merchandising.

hahaha Lame for sure. If your friend cant keep her clothes clean or do her own laundry or even come to realize that she is running out of clothes its time for laundry id say she is that much of a moron to make an excuse like that.

yeah that is pretty lame excuse, she could of just put anything on and threw some stuff in the wash and dryer on her way out

You are right 100%

well to me that would just say she either has poor hygiene skills or is just too lazy to clean and wash clothes...LAME!!!

pretty darn lame

haha

NO!!! You cvan't just do that!