Nibby asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Is "I've run out of clean clothes" a legitimate excuse to cancel plans?

My friends and I had plans this evening but nothing fussy or formal. One of them called to cancel saying that she had run out of clean clothes. I think this is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard. Am I wrong?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That is absolutely no excuse to cancel plans! Unless she is the busiest person in the world, she should have been able to plan on getting her laundry done to go out. Also, couldn't she borrow clothes from someone? Sounds like you were ditched hardcore.

• 4 years ago

you could "think of" something you like yet that would not make it real. i'm able to think of I even have fluffy pink fur and wings, yet when I step out of the third floor window and attempt to fly, i'm going to be certain i won't be in a position to in a 2d. God owes us not something. He has given us each and every thing we've and are: life, a physique, a planet to stay to tell the story...and, btw, the possibility of understanding Him in my view by way of Jesus Christ. We do our maximum suitable using fact we % to, not for any eventual "reward." once you're doing stuff for applause, reward, or attractiveness, it is not altruistic. this is horse-paying for and merchandising.

• 1 decade ago

hahaha Lame for sure. If your friend cant keep her clothes clean or do her own laundry or even come to realize that she is running out of clothes its time for laundry id say she is that much of a moron to make an excuse like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah that is pretty lame excuse, she could of just put anything on and threw some stuff in the wash and dryer on her way out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are right 100%

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well to me that would just say she either has poor hygiene skills or is just too lazy to clean and wash clothes...LAME!!!

• 1 decade ago

pretty darn lame

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha

• 1 decade ago

NO!!! You cvan't just do that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.