My ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend just started talking to me yesterday..what is up with that?

They don't like each other anymore and it's weird that she has never talked to me before until yesterday and she was acting all flirty..what is up with that?:S and everytime she saw me she would speak to me.

Favorite Answer

maybe everyone should stop being so damn cynical and critical towards this girl!! she may have a perfectly ligitimate reason to start talking to you all of a sudden. sure, its weird but that doesn't mean there's something bad behind it. there's totally nothing wrong with asking her what the deal because i know i would, but maybe she's just a bit lonely after breaking up with this guy and she feels that the two of you have something in common. she may just wanna talk for a little bit until she gets over it. speak to her, see if you can help her. the two of you might actually hit it off pretty well in the end. just check things out before you assume she's up to something. good luck!!

She is going to try to use you as a pawn so that the two of you can eventually get back at him. Or if she is doing my old number, she know how much he likes/ed you and is trying to make sure that you are no longer interested so that she can try again. Be cordial, but know, she is a snake.

wow that is strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe she wants to be frineds with u now since both of u guys dont like ur ex boyfriend

Dont fall for it. She will just try to pump you for info.

Weird! Something is up with that, kick her ***, and tell her to kick rocks *****! Is she a lesbian? (nothing wrong with that)

maybe she wants to tell u that u should break up with him. or maybe she wants to tell u that he is a nice guy and she regrets for breaking up with him.

well just tell her straight up is there something you need to tell me cause if there is just tell me know

• she wants him back