Why was my non offensive question removed?

my question was not in violation of terms of use so WTF? I went to see the question so i can see what was so wrong and it says page cannot be displayed? How can I dispute this I asked a Trivia quesion about a tv show

my question that was reported was...Tivia for 10 points..In what tv show does a young man who lives in philly's mom send him to live with his auntie and uncle in a ritzy neighboorhood...

its like wtf i didnt say who wants to lick my *****

Favorite Answer

Your question was fine and NOT in violation)

..but because you mentioned '10 points' somebody thought you were gaming for points...

Yahoo does read all reports before giving out a violation but because there are so many reports..they don't read them too closely and mistakes are made..

You can complain about the violation..but in my experience and the experience of others it is not worth the trouble for you...

Just re ask the question this time without mentioning the points...

• geroge

because i have had puzzled bumped off that were no longer offensive and were honestly questions, i can actually wager that the solutions crew does no longer actually evaluate the questions or solutions that are suggested, and basically get rid of them on the premise of a criticism. The really not in any respect ever answer my queries about why a question or answer replaced into pulled.

That is considered Gaming For Points.

Yahoo seems to have a strange sense of priorty.... I have been unable to get them to help me correct or download their program so that my mail inbox will work again.... unable to move, forward, put in file or anything else but delete the spam that gets through. Mail is really piling up and I can NOT work with it..... hope we both can get an abswer.... it probably won't be from yahoo personnel tho...... P.S. hope we can get our "licks" in.... lol

I don't know. I had that happen too. Plus Yahoo sent me a threat to have me taken out of answers. My guess is they are overwhelmed with the amount of answers there are.

Have no idea. Haven't answered any TV show questions lately so do not know which question you are referring to.

because most people on here are dumbasses i even purposed to my girl and they took that off and a whole bunch of biatches answered when they weren't being talked to

that sucks FRESH PRINCE OF BELLAIR (can i still get the points) lol jk

people are dumbasses