Why do my balls hurt when I wear boxers?

I've noticed it several times. Sometimes I just don't have briefs, and I wear a pair of boxers, by the end of the day, they hurt. WHY?

Favorite Answer

You aren't getting enough support and your balls are hanging loose all day and wacking against your legs. OUCH.

Probably because you're used to briefs holding your balls up. Another possibility is that all the pants you own only fit properly when you wear briefs. Personally, I like boxers much better than briefs. They're so much less restrictive. But I haven't worn briefs in years so I really can't tell you much else. Wear boxers more often, or better yet start going commando! Maybe invest in jeans with a different cut. You'll get used to it!

When you wear boxers every time you move your balls get all bounced around and stuff. Or it could be the cut of your pants but that's unlikely.

• EW

It could be what you have grown accustomed to. You don't have the support with boxers that you do with briefs.

Maybe you are not dressing to the side correctly or maybe you aren't a boxer guy?

Support man!

The answer to this question could be summed up using the 5-star hotel analogy. Big ballroom is better!

Your 'boys' need support.

you have 2 wear brief or u loose ur BALLS,

same reason unsupported breasts do... weight and gravity. ;)