Eli asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to make notes that are connected to a document in microsoft word?

hopefully this is the right place to ask this. I am working on writing a story and I was wondering if there was a way to make notes within my writing that doesn't actually show up in the document (sort of like post-it notes stuck on a page?) so that I don't lose something that I'd like to add later.

Of if you have any ideas on how to take notes or something. *shrugs* I'm open to any suggestions really.

Favorite Answer

They are called "Comments".

From Word Help:

Insert a comment

Select the text or item you want to comment on, or click at the end of the text.

On the Insert menu, click Comment.

Type the comment text in the comment balloon.

Notes

If the comment balloons are hidden, you can type the comment in the Reviewing Pane.

You can rest the insertion point over the balloon to display the name of the reviewer.

To respond to a comment, click in the comment you want to respond to, and then click Comment on the Insert menu. Type your response in the new comment balloon.

---------

You hide or view comments by clicking Markups on the View menu.

Right-click on an empty space in the toolbar. Select the "Review" option. A new toolbar should apeear that should allow you to add notes anywhere in your text.

Um yes there is but it dpends on what version of Microsoft Word you have. Email me then let me know

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • ?

only a idea...i ought to attempt translating one in each and every of them right into a note record before you end scanning all one hundred to be certain if its gonna artwork, and if its gonna artwork the way you want it to artwork.