Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Tell me my peeps why are some ~KIDZZZZ~ so disgraceful to their parents?

Favorite Answer

That's because the people that raised them did a BAD job! It's all on the parents.

• morris

I must blame it on the parents. They let the kids walk all over them from day one and then the parents will say things like "they don't listen to me, they don't respect me." What do parents expect when they let the kids do what they want when they want.

Silly parents. Be stern and make boundaries for your kids.

I like Jason (1st) answer. Parents allow this behavior and that is the point blank reason. It kills me though, I know if I even think about even talking back to my mother she will slap the hell outta me! It is a shame.

Sometimes their parents are more of a friend than a parent. Most times parents are very young and werent taught properly theirselves

They are growing up in a world that tells them they run their own destiny and that parents should back off. No more spankings, or extreme punishments.

Its all in the way the parents raised them.

Plain and simple... the parents let them get away with it or don't understand ways to stop it.

bc there parents let them do what they want to do til its too late then try to lay down the law with them it dont work that way

• Cero

parents spoil their kids and dont teach them manners and how to understand you cant get everything ur way

Because someone made it illegal to dicipline them!! You holler at them- VERBAL ABUSE, ground them or take things away- NEGLECT , spank them- ASSAULT. We weren't like that cuz mom and dad probably whalloped us one when we needed it.