What does it mean when a guy tells you he has a girlfriend and a family after he sleeps with you?

Then he told me I was crazy b/c I called to let him know what he did was wrong. Am I crazy? Should I call him back?

• Favorite Answer

Hes a player

It mean you moved too fast because you would've known who you were sleeping with. When a woman doesn't take the time to know anything about a man and his family (siblings, parents, etc.) then you shouldn't give a man your body. Did you even know his last name. What did you think when you couldn't go to his house or when he wasn't available to you? Next time, be careful about this type situation. Wait to find out who is it that you are willing to sleep with. The damage is already done so pray about the situation. This man is a dog and nothing short of don't care about people he comes in contact with.

I hope you learned your lesson! screwing a guy you don't know, does not mean he is your property and you will live happily ever after! Now, if you slept with him, after meeting his family and knowing him for some time... and this happened! You would probably get a little more sympathy. sorry but true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It means he is a cheater and a liar. Men lie to get what they want but don't blame yourself for believing his lies. He is the one who has done wrong.

I guess he's trying to see if you are interested in keeping the cheating thing with him or leaving him.

He might have waited to sleep with you because he thought that way it could be more difficult for you to leave him.

or something.

It means that you just got played... sucks but it's the truth.

he just fooled you to sleep with him and he is not going into any relationship with you- except you want to be an affair

it means u just got played

Your an idiot for sleeping with someone you don't know. Did he also tell you he is HIV positive or has genital herpes?

It means you've been lied to and used...Duh - say goodbye to this bast_rd.