HELP!! is this a sign or just a coincidence?

my bf broke up with me like 2months ago bc he was going to college..he didnt want to but it is in a diff country so we had to, and i took it pretty hard. lately ive been hanging out (innocently) with a new guy who i kind of like and who likes me.. but everytime we got close to doing anything- even just kissing- i would feel guilty bc i wasnt over my exbf and almost felt like i was cheating on him by moving on..so i didnt do anyhting

well.. this morning i had decided i was finally going to move on &kiss the new guy.. when my exbf called! we talked for a while &it was a eally pleasant conversation. he told me all about college and stuff ..i hung up &wondered.. was his calling a sign that i shouldnt give up on him or smthng? or just a coincidence?

thanks for your opinion!!

(not a sign that i should hold out for him and not do ANYTHING with other guys... but a sign that one day it will work ..or smthng.. i dunno!!)

Favorite Answer

That's difficult.

But maybe you and your exbf might turn into very close friends. Thats always nice. And you can meanwhile date other guys.

Just keep going with the present moment. Don't rely on the past or the future. Don't create illusions, or you might get hurt.

:)

good luck!

All I can say is this

If I love some one where I go they would Go!

I would not leave that person behind for SH_T!

If there is a will there is a way!

If college was important fine, but If he loved you it could have happened together.

Thats the problem today LOVE taking the backseat to ********

• Avid

It was nice that he called, but all the reasons you broke up (such as him being in college in another country!) still exist. Nothing has changed.

Maybe it's a sign that he's settling in with his new life and you should, too...

A sign.

• Meeya

Don't expect too much coz you'll end up getting hurt.

move on. life will take you where you are supposed to be, no matter what. just be happy while you're on the journey.

he must still care for you that's why hes calling to see how you where.