Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Weird woman won't go away.What do I do?

I have been divorced for about 6 years. About five years ago I went out on a date with a woman that was very good looking at first glance lol. I asked her out and found that we had nothing at all in common, she uses way to much makeup,and wears enough perfume to kill every mosquito for 100 miles. Nothing happened ,I didn't even kiss her but I was very polite,I didn't call her again. When I run into her at the store I just say hello and smile,talk about nothing in general for about 2 min. She has gained around 250 pounds now and doesn't even look healthy let alone good. About 2 months ago she started calling me asking if I wanted to go out on another date,I said no. Then she started calling just to talk and I would brush her off. I stopped answering her calls,so now she calls me from her work to get me to answer. I am a single father ,my son lives with me,I don't have time to play Phsyco girl. This is a small town. I am happy being single till I find The right woman. Any suggestions?

I have told her I'm not interested at all. I have not been insulting though. Should I just tell her in detail why I don't like her? Is that what it takes?

Favorite Answer

if being polite doesn't work than you're going have to get rude with her. some people just can't get the clue unless you raise your voice a little to them.

GOOD LUCK

Hmmm... tough one. I would suggest, next time you run into her or talk to her on the phone, if she askes for another date, Say, look, we dated once and I came to the conclusion that you and I do not have enough similiar interests to constitute another date. I like you as a person but thats as far as it will ever go. I am beginning a new relationship and would prefer not to be called again. Have a great day.

Try that one. I think it gets the point across in a non-insulting way and its firm enough for anyone.. even a stupid person to get that picture.

tell her to get away from you and there... if all else fails, get a restraining order

you could also try making up someone else that you just so happened to be in a manogomus relationship and happens to be very jeaoluos and she just happens to insist that you cannot talk to certain women and you just love her too much to say no.... lol

Do you know a male who would be interested in her.....give him her phone number....and your blessings.....there must be a man for every woman...you just have to keep trying....don't give up she might be a battleship that has a strong scent....but someone might go for her....and good luck to you in your search too....

Have you tried telling her directly that you were not interested?

Okay, so then point out the facts... she must be deaf or something.

She's just asking for it since she keeps bothering you.

Keep a box of donuts with you at all times, when you see her coming...whip them into the ditch and run away

tell her you're trying to support your kid. that you think it is better for your son that you dont have females in and out of you life since your son just saw you and your wife go through a nasty divorce. that its you not her but you dont want to start something until you fell that you can handle it.

Yes .. tell her your not interested ....something your doing is leading her to beleive that you are .. IF she still isnt listening is there another party who knows the both of you who could talk with her ? IF all else fails you could tell your gay ;) ....

tell her off... obviusly you dont care to ever talk to her again.. she shouldnt be bothering you... .. tell her to get a liffe... u have one. that u dont want her in. or you could lie and thell her ur goin out.

just say hay look i do not mean to hurt your filling but i just do not think it going to workout between us