there a boy i like but he doesnt even excist how do i get him to notice me?

and my best friend eva

oops i mean he doesnt know I excist sorry

Favorite Answer

Just be yourself.

I think that if you make a good impresssion then he should start to notice you start to change your style up or improve your way of life but don't change just for some guy caz its not worth itBut honestly make a move just go up and say hi or hey like that shirt just small talk just because he s got good qualities on the outside doesnt mean he has them on the in.

You should try and get near him and talk to him. Try to spend as much time with him as you can but remember be your self not make him fall in love with the perosn that you are acting just so that he can notice you. And if you really want him to notice you and liek you after a few weks of tryning to be near him, kiss himon a cheek or on the lips. It's just and opetion.

other than wearing a cocker-spaniel on your head, he won't notice you unless he's interested. his mind, and possibly his heart, are elsewhere. move onto someone who WILL like you back. don't waste your time on lost causes. there's a great guy out there waiting just for little ole you.

Stand around him talk to him get to know him then a few weeks later ask him out or he would ask you out it happened to me but dont be shy

just go talk to him. and try to become good friends with him. thennn after you guys get close tell him how you feel. and he might just feel the same. <3

• make a move,start a conversation and if you ask him out be prepared for any answer

good luck :-)

Put your panties in his locker along with a note.

Slap him in his BOOTA!!!!!! ok bye! p.s. I luv Panic! at the disco!!!

umm.. if he doesnt exist then you cant get him to notice you.