Y is it in Islam & christianity getting heaven is so easy,where as in buddhism & hinduism is tough?

U have to do good things/deeds & all that's stuff in that

Favorite Answer

and u think Islam and Christianity doesn't aquire good deeds?

u been tripping too much hun!

• lady

i think that u must have good things and deeds and all that`s stuff in order to enter the heaven in islam and christianity but i beleive that islam and christianity are god made religion but buddhism and hinduism isnot

Buddhism recognizes that becoming enlightened enough to no longer require rebirth on Earth to learn more wisdom is not an easy thing. Self-improvement is not just a matter of saying this god, or another, will do all the work for you. I think that's a cop-out. I work with several dieties, but at the end of the day, I'm the one who will be pulling that cart, not them. They're great, but they will not do all the work for me.

No, in Islam and Christianity it is really hard. Well, I don't have any answer for Hinduism and Buddhism.

It is a persons choice to choose a religion and we each choose a belief that fits were we are in that place and time. Getting to "heaven" is as hard or easy as we create it for ourselves.

Interpreting the words of religious philosophy can make things appear how we want them.

Who said that? How do we know there is a heaven anyway? Wot proof have we got? I think its a load of BS to keep the Christians happy and give them a useless target to aim for.

Demonstration of those deeds and all that stuff, but like most, human will wants to believe only what it wants to believe and the easiest way is the most expedient. Humans believe what they think it the true path....we will find out soon enough, for eternity is so damn long....................

because in buddhism and hinduism they believe that you actually have to work for it, that you have to prove yourself worthy. But then again- it can be difficult in islamic and christianity. accepting god is no easy task

Since when do all Islamics get into heaven?

Living the Hinu and Buddhist lifestyle is bliss enough, and they are reincarnated immediately so heaven is not needed.

Being a Muslim is not a guarantee to heaven. You have to practice it not just to believe.