Which film did Cate Blanchett win an Oscar for in 2005?
- ♥ lani sLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Australian Cate Blanchett has won the 2005 Academy Award for best supporting actress for her role as the feisty movie legend in The Aviator, Martin Scorsese's biopic about eccentric American billionaire Howard Hughes. Blanchett was credited with having pulled off one of her greatest performances playing the four-time Oscar winner in the big-budget epic focusing on Hughes's aviation pioneering.
- retracm67Lv 41 decade ago
Best Supporting Actress in the Aviator. She played Katharine Hepburn.
- pipi08_2000Lv 71 decade ago
Best supporting actress in The Aviator
- 1 decade ago
I don't think she won an individual Oscar. But she was on the cast of Lord of the rings that practically got every ward that year!!!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- lucygoosy2004Lv 51 decade ago
Was it "Elizabeth"???