Does any one think Justin Timberlake had a good performance at the VMA awards?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I thought so, he almost had me dancing! lol

Justin Timberlake has never had a good performance.

Justin Timberlake can dance his butt off.

You can also tell that he is not trying to hard and he also has fun when he is doing it there is such a difference.

The best performance in my opinion.

i might desire to get thumbs down for this, yet i for my section do in comparison to Sarah Silverman. i don't think of she's humorous in any respect. and that i for my section like humorous issues. I even have heard (have not been able to substantiate it yet everywhere on the internet) that Brittney became meant to do some thing with Criss Angel and MTV pulled the plug on it on the final 2d, forcing her to make final minute differences to the overall performance. i don't understand what it rather is all approximately, yet with a bit of luck we are going to hearken to extra. i've got faith so sorry for her. i'm hoping she realizes that she desires to concentration her energies on elevating those teenagers she extra into the worldwide. they gained't care if she have been given applause at some MTV awards tutor whilst they have been little. they are going to care that she became there for them and spending time with them.

I don't particulary like Justin Timberlake but I thought his performance was good. : )

Yea

lame

It was alright

I DIDNT SEE IT THANK GOD HE AINT BRINGIN SEXY BACK EITHER THERE WAS ALREADY SEXY ...SO HE BETTER GO AHEAD

sure do