how do u keep going from losing your best friend...i cant do it ,,im going crazy.?

Favorite Answer

My heart bleeds for you. It is difficult to lose anyone that you have a close connection with. You won't go crazy - it just feels like it sometimes. It's like when you breath in as much air as you can and then you take one more deep breath. You feel like you are going to burst - but you don't. You just take a few more deep breaths and move on.

Did he die or just merely left you, or he ditched you because of unknown reasons? I suggest you divert your attention away from him and focus other interesting things, either that or you find a new friend that can keep you busy, without ever hogging on the fact that your best friend left you for good.

I just lost my best friend...she didn't die or anything, she just is a word that rhymes with itch..I'm still not over it..I write her name on a piece of paper and scratch it out about a thousand times...it helped..if you really do find out what to do, pleaase tell me

Is that why you posted your question on the Royals page?

• iwould be sad