who's comming to heaven with me?

Jesus is leading the way. i have the second command. who's gonna follow in this bible birgade? let's straighten that line now. pick up the pace and let's save some souls. Jesus is depending on us. let's look sharp now!!!

• ...
    Favorite Answer

Oh foolish mr_master, don't you know I'm gonna do my best to get you away from god.If I have my way you won't be going to heaven either, you will be sullied for all time.

I know I'm going. If you re not shore you need to except Jesus as your personal savior right now.

I don't know if I'll be coming with you, already there waiting for you, or following you. I am born again and plan to get some real estate there. Yes I am a born again Christian.

I'm coming! And on the way I'll help you with your spelling. They will know we are Christians by our love for our fellow man. Hit that spelling button, brother!

Me too. I'm bringing the beer, weed and women.

Party until Infinity99

Count me out thanks........I am not a bad person I just don't believe in what you guys do. And NO I do NOT need saving thank you.

I don't think you're going to heaven, but to hell. You know why, because your a false prophet. So, have fun in hell!

I don't think they're letting idiots that can't spell into heaven.

Not to mention it's all big stupid fairy tale.

I'm going to Heaven as well.

It's not on my list of things to do today.