who's comming to heaven with me?

Jesus is leading the way. i have the second command. who's gonna follow in this bible birgade? let's straighten that line now. pick up the pace and let's save some souls. Jesus is depending on us. let's look sharp now!!!

19 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh foolish mr_master, don't you know I'm gonna do my best to get you away from god.If I have my way you won't be going to heaven either, you will be sullied for all time.

• 1 decade ago

I know I'm going. If you re not shore you need to except Jesus as your personal savior right now.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if I'll be coming with you, already there waiting for you, or following you. I am born again and plan to get some real estate there. Yes I am a born again Christian.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm coming! And on the way I'll help you with your spelling. They will know we are Christians by our love for our fellow man. Hit that spelling button, brother!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me too. I'm bringing the beer, weed and women.

Party until Infinity99

• 1 decade ago

Count me out thanks........I am not a bad person I just don't believe in what you guys do. And NO I do NOT need saving thank you.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think you're going to heaven, but to hell. You know why, because your a false prophet. So, have fun in hell!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think they're letting idiots that can't spell into heaven.

Not to mention it's all big stupid fairy tale.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm going to Heaven as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not on my list of things to do today.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.