I'm funny, smart and pretty good looking, why can't I get a girlfriend?

No I'm not gay.

• Jonnie
    Favorite Answer

Cause you're " stewpit ". ( Your spelling in a previous , probably fake, question .)

Enough said, but funny, not ,,, and smart? I doubt it.

Source(s): Not a stud research..
  • zaltz

notwithstanding shes high-quality an all, yet you prolly could enable her be responsive to that your posting her photograph on the internet to random n00bs which contain myself. you're able to sing,"when I see your smile the completed worldwide stops and stands for a whilst! reason lady your surprising only the way you're!" seems such as you have have been given yet another skinny woman(interior shaggy dog tale between yahoo trolls).

cause ur probbaly not really trying. Girls dont just come up 2 u and ask u 2 b there bf. try actually talking 2 some girls and if ur wat u say u r then u should have a gf in no time (god im 13 and told u that how smart r u again lol)

Source(s): life tv mi bf of going on 5 months

Really, why?

It's good that you ask this question.

I don't know, maybe they get you less nice person or you are not trying to get to know a girl well enough..or you might be too picky about a girl..

I hope you will keep asking and ask yourself as well, then you will find a good one.

perhaps you aren't trying good enough, and the others see you differently, I would just simply ask the girls you will know after sometimes, or perhaps find someone who finds you smart, and funny, the way that you see yourself.

You should start with the basics, fiirst you should start to talk to girls more and become like their frined. You should go from there and then if one of those gilrs likes you or you like someone get near her little by little. Don't rush things. And you should alsways be your self and cool.

A man needs lots off confides to get a girl these days.Also make sure your not too nice,they will walk all over you.

join the club

who knows why your not getting a girlfriend you can be all that but are you creepy you know like to clingy maybe. girls dont like that. me personnally i like my men to be men you know i dont like criers and stuff i know im probably the only one who thinks thats oh well.

do u try to talk 2 gurls

ill help if u wanna talk

oatmeal72727@yahoo.com