What kind of doctor should i see if i want to know if i can bear a child?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can go to your normal gynecologist, and they can run the nessecary tests to find out if you are fertile, and how fertile you are. If there are problems, they can refer you to a local fertility doc for further testing and to let you know all of your options.

    Source(s): Nurse
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Gynecologist/ Obstetrician

  • 1 decade ago

    That depends on the reason that you think you may not. Start with your primary care doctor. Share your concerns with him/her and go from their. You might want to see a fertility specialist, Gyn, or other specialist depending on what your concerns are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.