Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Why Does Everyone Like the Show Cops?

I mean, I still watch it after all these years. It never ever gets old. Why do you think the show still remains popular among the general public?

Favorite Answer

Cause it is interesting to see a job that has so much going on in it. I mean, you can't just do a ride along with cops, so this is the next best thing.

My husband likes to watch cause he is a cop and he likes to see what other cops do and he always points out the correct and incorrect things.

Fu!k the Police Im coming Straight Outta Compton

In my own personal experience as a cops watcher,I find that it helps me to be content being bored VS. cutting loose and ending up like them dudes.Well that is just my reason.Take care

Yes, I like the show cops.

• Daddy

for myself, I enjoy the way the show has evolved over the years.from being a vehicle of Broward County, to showing that crime has many faces as well as victims.

Because we all like to see the bad boys get what's coming to them.

We seem to get off on everyone elses problems or trouble. Im always just so happy its not me.

• r.d

ppl want to see stoners get caught and chased thru the steets

Who says everyone likes it?

• B V

cuz it's sooo flippin funny!!!

I mean it's true reality tv,, no more fake boobies and sex,, just pure stupidity,,, add beer,,, or drugs or whatever,, and watch rednecks go at each other!!!!