Okay i just found out that my ex DOES like me. but the guy that i like likes me back they both asked me out so

Favorite Answer

Well even though I'm not sure what you question is. Your ex is usually an ex for a reason. So he had a shot to be with you. Give the other guy a chance or date both of them and just don't tell them.

hard one, but i think you should stay clear of both of them for now, you obviously still have feeling for your ex, but hes a ex for a reason, i would take some time out and have a good think about what you really want. but i always think that going back never works. been there and got the t.shirt as they say. move on good luckxx

if the ? is which should you go out with then you have to think why is your ex your ex first of all and is that relationship over if its not and you still have feelings for him then it would not be fair to the new guy you like to start seeing him when your still feeling something more then friendship for your ex

OK WHO DO YOU LiiKE? AND CHOOSE HiiM iiF YOUR TAURN BETWEEN THE TWO THEN STAY SiiNGLE FOR NOW!

is that a question?

Are you stupid or what?