pippynip asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why are there so many people that answer questions like......?

"wrestling sucks, its a rubbish excuse for tv".

Aren't they immature little [censored] that so desperately need yahoo points that they have to spam to get them? Like on one of my resolved questions someone said something like that and I forgot to choose a best answer, so the others voted for his to be the best answer for some strange reason and he got 10 free points for something completely unrelated to the question.

Favorite Answer

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. IF WE TAKE ANYTHING THAT NOT REAL ON TV WE WOUDN'T HAVE ANYTHING ON TV BUT NEWS. I LIKE WRESTLING AND I KNOW ITS NOT REAL BUT ITS FUN TO WATCH ANY WAY.:-)

Well I'm a mother of two and i love wrestling... Yes i know its just TV but its not rubbish... Its great for a free perve and i love watching people getting their asses kicked... I will tell you what kind of TV sucks, Big brother, i mean C'mon if i wanted to watch porn id watch the adults only channel on fox-tel... Reality TV shows suck, ill tell you why... Because they are not true reality, who in real life lives in a house with like 12 other people? Pffft... What crap... Wrestling rules!!!

well there are always gonna be those immature ppl just out for the points, but the next thing to do to make sure noone votes for them is just remember to go back and choose a best answer for yourself!!

Next time just choose a best answer.There are quite alot of d*ckheads that will support the other d*ckhead's answer.To all of you wrestling haters,we know it's fake already,you don't need to remind us.Just let us enjoy our entertainment.

Don't forget to choose a best answer. a) these guys wouldn't get the benefit of 10 points they don't deserve b) you get 3 points back for choosing a best answer c) we don't have to hear you whine about a problem it was always in your power to resolve in the first place.

Personally I think that's worth my 10 points.

Well his ten points don't hurt you, so why get hung up about it?

It's not like the points are taken off you and given to him. Just chill. You can't avoid people giving stupid answers so the trick is to not get upset by them.

Certainly most of people here are playing for points...

thats why they do this, and actually they are looking for such [censored] questions....

I agree. I mean, we ALL know it's fake! U don't have ta keep tellin' us! We're not little 8 year olds or anything...

yea ....stupid people just come out of no where and are like wrestling sux and its fake.............we should start picking our best answers(datz what im gonna do)

thanks 4 crying 4 me to get these 2 points (maybe I'll get 10 more for the bet answer if you don't pick one)