If one day Nasa asked for volunteers to go live on a colony on the moon, would you want to go?

They are predicting that it will happen within the next 100 years if we don't destroy ourselves first.

Favorite Answer

No, I like my critters and plants too much.

If lunar colonization happens, I predict a high rate of suicide on the moon.

I give the human race a good 110 years before we kill ourselves off. And hopefully, I'll be toast long before then.

7 years staring out of the bubble on a daily basis with not something to do? Even the celebrities do not replace very plenty on the moon, with its lunar day. there is not any climate, and the earth is often interior the comparable spot, yet too small to be certain plenty element. i contemplate whether in simple terms in the previous going completely buggers that puppy could start to look like Jessica Simpson?

Sure, but I wouldn't go on the first wave of colonials. I'd wait awhile for stuff to get set up.

Hel, yeah! I used to dream of working in the first Moon McDonald's.

I would go without hesitation! It would be the biggest thrill of my life and the harsh living conditions would be a challenge that I would meet head on and overcome. It would be a huge step to take but one that I would welcome with open arms!

I'm not sure I'd actually do it, but I would give it some serious thought. That sounds like an interesting adventure.

Nope, I wouldn't go. First, they don't have Yahoo on the moon. Second, who would mow the grass?

Sure, I would. Don't believe futuristic predictions. We were all supposed to be flying to work instead of driving.

No thank you. Too far away. Too dangerous. Too few beaches. Too few palm trees. Too few shopping centers. Gotta cost a fortune! No thank you!

You mean if muslims don't destroy us first. Yeah, I'd go. Get me away from all the human garbage here on Earth.