Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I suppose I should have asked the XP Product key question differently. I want to BUY a LEGAL license.?

Anyone can find a product key hack, I just can't see to find a CHEAP license for XP Professiona.

Favorite Answer

Windows XP pro you said no wonder you can't find a cheap code the cheapest one for an upgrade disk is $200.00 U.S. FUNDS and for a full out license expect in the neighborhood of $300.00 to $315.00 plus tax. The only place to purchase a genuine windows xp product key with the least amount of hassle is http://www.microsoft.com/store

Musical chair ( previous classic indian game ! ) , the place contributors might desire to revolve around the chair and could take a seat whilst music stops , people who're nonetheless status seen as out ! ..

try google but i don't recommand it because there will be virus where that file key is online.

craigslist.com ebay.com