Can that happen?

can u imagine the world being one big country were all ofus would leave and speak the same language with no wars going on?

• Favorite Answer

ummm........well to be honest with you imaginin is easy no hassle I do it all the tym...I imajin my galfrend gettin me a ferrari

I imajin Tupac,Big&Elvis still alive...I imajin Micheal jackson gettin Black plastic surgery,I imajin .............you get the point!!!!

moral of the story is everybody is busy imajinin & not doing anything........so get of your computer and make my world a better place.....leave the imajinin to me...OKAY

besides wich language did you have in mind??????

• Batty

Think about the country you live in now. Or the town. Do all of the residents get along? Do they all share beliefs and culture? Unless you live in a very small group I would have to assume that they all act like normal people and some don't like others, some get upset at the practices of other people, and no matter how hard you try, some will always buck the system and cause conflict.

Your dream is wonderful and the majority of people in the world would probably vote for it, but until we can make this dream work on a smaller scale it is impossible.

• Lleh

Sounds like a John Lennon song. Can't hurt to imagine.

• fxbeto

Nice Dream.....many civilizations have tried and failed miserably....Its Great to think this but reality sets in with all the preferred said languages to choose from??

The world is part of one big country, its called our family tree being made by god.

Source(s): gods word

Sure I can imagine it. But that's the only place it's gonna happen: In my imagination.

Imaginary possibilities are there,where Love is a conundrum with sexual desire for more reproduction, since it makes us believe we have created a one true country!

its hard 2 imagine

John lennon wrote a song about it....Dr. martin luther king had a dream about it ....Adolf Hitler fought ww2 for it....I think it is pointless if we don't get rid of money/profit/and power.

No wars sounds great, but I do love diversity.

God bless you.