Only HNWI (< $1M networth) investors can invest in certain investments. Can I participate since I'm not HNWI?

There are many investments that are only open to High Net Worth Individuals (Those with greater than $1M net worth). I am, alas, not in that group. If I wanted to invest in hedge funds, real estate ventures, and other private investments that require HNWI status, is there a way around this requirement?

I am very interested to see what you guys think. Thanks.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You would have to start a partnership with other people who trust you and think like you to bring your partnership to the correct net worth. You'd have to contact an attorney for details on how to become an institutional investor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.