I want to hang out with him..?

I'm a freshman, he's a senior. Yeah, I know the whole deal w/ the ages, government, and how he could just use me for sex. It was my first day of highschool yesterday and I was invited to the senior table by my friend. (she's a senoir) I want to see if he would be interested in me.. or maybe just as friends. I talked to my mom about it and she didn't act like it was a problem.

Tuesday i'm probably going to sit over there with them.. How should I start a convo.. if he sounds like he kinda likes me how should I ask him to hang out? And what are some things we could do? I wanna try to get him now so MAYBE we could go to homecomming together or something. I don't know. I tend to set my goals for that really high. Please help!

-I'm not just gonna give it up to him.

-I know he's probably going to college.

Favorite Answer

if he was sitting at the same table as your friend chances are she knows about him and his interests.Ask her what he likes and if there are things that you both like start a convo about that.The less you act like you want to date him the better.just act casual at first then you can read his vibes and see if he likes you as a friend or as a girlfriend.If you do hit it off then good first dates are dinner and a movie or if you are in to music see if there are any good bands playing at your local coffee shop.GOOd LUCK!!!!!

well you have to think things out first, hes a 12 grader, hes probably just going to wnat sex from you since he undersatnd already that its pointless to go out with you since hes leaving in a year and he'll never see you again. at least go for an 11th grader. if you dont care for the concequences then just start off by saying hi to him in the halls, dont throw yourself in such a seirouse scenerio by sitting with him, but if you are, ask question about himself, find out who he is and it might work out. good luck.

well hang out with him. ull never know wut will happen if u try but one thing dont give it up to him don think about doing it cuz i made that mistake and in the end i was retarted and gave it up so but yea if he talk to you just talk to him. tell him we should hang out sometime. the things u can do is go to the movies go to the park go to the mall umm...i dont know just nething really.i hoped i helped

that not good to go out with a senior if you are a freshmen