What straight guy (besides padrote chingon) would you most like to turn gay?

Favorite Answer

" Aw-nold!" It would add a whole new meaning to the phrase, " I'll be Back!"

• laydlo

I'm not into turning straight men gay. I really disapprove of making someone as confused as most gay men feel at the time in their life prior to coming out.

I wouldn't want to turn any guy gay. Between the dieases, the lifestyle, the damage to their souls? Instead I pray that they develop a relationship with Christ and live long and prosperous lives

Trace Adkins

• Super

You know if I had that power I think I turn someone gay who was straight and hates gays just to see there reaction

Every Republican and Fundamentalist Christian on the planet.

Poetic Justice.

I have the cure for gayness. A small piece of lead injected into the right temple. Can you guess where this piece of lead comes from?

Source(s): Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson

I dont hate anybody that bad , OK maybe Osama Bin Laden then he could come out of the cave.

hugh hefner

Maybe we should try to cure the gays first before we go looking to make straight people defective.