does anyone else have a friend who u just dont want to be friends with anymore?

see, my best friend and i have been friends since second grade. she has ADHD and all sorts of anxiety disorders. I dont want to be friends with her anymore, we have grown up different ways. She is all boy crazy and is obssessed with her chest and stuff like that. I am not like that. the only thing is, i am kind of her only friend and all of her docters said (very recently) i am one of her greatest friends of all. I feel really bad, but i can't break up with her. It will crush her really bad and probably break her heart, and life. what do i do?? i need serious help

• Favorite Answer

Just hang on and help her get more friends... Once she has more friends then maybe you could just kinda fall away slowly... Or you could bring this problem up with your parents or her parents and ask them what the best way to do so is.. Good luck!

Yall are to different people that is what makes things interesting. If yall grow up the same it would be boaring then you'd be complaining about shes boaring i need new friends. Maybe yall need to talk a little break from one another.

I know what you feel, thers a girl named Jordan that won't leave me alone and i feel bad for her because she has no other friends. I just ignored her for the past few weeks and she got herself some new friends

yeah i have a friend that slapped me 2 times so i made 2 cuts on her arm with my nails. and she says she didnt know what she was doing yeah rite. so now one year after i dont talk to her