I used to listen to bands like third eye blind, goo goo dolls, Barenaked Ladies and off spring................

what are some other band like that or were popular in that time?

my music taste has changed a lot and its cool to hear some song that i used to like.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tonic! You will love them. Linkin Park, Better than Ezra and Insane Clown Posse are a few others I enjoyed.

• T Time
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Try Tonic, Fuel, Blink 182, Three Doors Down, Incubus

• 1 decade ago

Blink 182 , Eve 6 , Savage Garden , Alien Ant Farm , Rob Zombie, Incubus , Chumbawaumba , Hanson , I can keep going but I liked that type of music as well as music that you might not like... Good luck... I just went through that phase 2 months ago... I re-bought allot of Cd's that I use to own...

• puma
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Oasis

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zaltz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Everclear. i'm only in love with the voice of artwork Alexakis. His songs are full of which skill, and the music is right for any temper you're able to be in. i could desire to be biased using fact i'm a extensive Everclear fan, yet i only won't be in a position to help yet love the music.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really liked Fatboy Slim back then. My fav song was "Weapon of Choice"- the video was hilarious!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.